Jasper Pants PDF sewing pattern
• A fit and flare stretch woven pants
• A high hip curved waist band
• Slim fit style and a front opening at the calf level o create a flare opening
• Elasticated back waistband to add a great fit
Please, select your JASPER PANTS with this chart
The patterns have 1’’ ease at HIP point .
The pattern includes a 3/8 seam allowance.
1. 2 yards of stretch woven light to medium weight fabric
2. coordinating cotton or polyester thread
3. 20 inches of 2’’ elastic
Light to medium stretch woven fabric such as denim, twill, cotton sateen, other stretch woven fabrics.
THE FILE CONTAINS:
A PDF downloadable pattern for A4 and Letter page format.
A fully illustrated, easy to follow tutorial with all the information required to create this pattern.
This pattern is delivered IN YOUR ORDER.
You will receive a the following PDF files:
Fully graded PDF Patterns available in sizes from 4 to 22 for the Jasper Pants Pattern
Step by step illustrated Sewing Tutorial and printing instructions: 17 pages